Originally Written here
Preparation time- 35 minutes
What you need:
- Tender chicken breasts — 0.5 pounds
- Olive oil — 2 table spoons
- Ginger garlic paste — 1 table spoon
- Pepper finely ground — 1 teaspoon
- Chilly powder — 0.25 teaspoon
- Garam masala — a pinch
- Turmeric powder— a pinch
- Lemon — a small slice
- Salt — as required
- Mix the powders and ginger-garlic to a paste.
- Cut the breast into 2–4 large slices
- Rub the olive oil on the meat
- Now make shallow oblique slits on the surface of the chicken so the masalas and salt can sink in
- Apply the salt and then the paste earlier prepared evenly. Go thicker on thicker cross sections and scarce on the corners.
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Place the meat on an oven friendly tray and bake for 10 minutes.
- Take it out, apply lime juice on both sides.
- Flip and bake for 12 more minutes until the center is cooked and tender.
- Serve hot :)