Originally Written here
Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Pancake mix: 2/3 cup
- Water: 1/2 cup
- Sugar/sugar syrup: 1.5tsp/1.5 tbsp
- Butter: 1 tsp (optional)
- Cream cheese: 0.5 tsp (optional)
- Mash the blueberries such that there still are small lumps.
- Add the flour, water and sugar and mix thoroughly to remove flour lumps.
- Regulate water to alter consistency. Stop when it looks like dosa batter.
- Heat flat bottom pan. Add a bit of butter if the pan is not non-stick.
- Simply pour the batter on pan and rotate the pan until it spreads to the required size, using approximately 1/4 cup batter for each pancake.
- Cook in medium flame, flip when bottom is brown.
- Serve with butter/cream cheese and/or maple syrup.
- Add butter to batter to increase calorie content.
- Serve with fruit. :)